Tuesday 23 August 2011

Overall Reflection


Finally, I manage to complete all of my assignments for Computer in Education. At first, this subject is a really challenging course for me as i am not a technology savvy at all. I feel frustrated whenever I faced technical problems and also feel down when I faced obstacles in doing assignments. However, after few weeks of studying Computer in Education, I found that I have really gained a lot from it. All the knowledge that I have learned in this subject is undeniable important for my career in the future. I have learn a lot of skills and I really feel glad that I get a chance to be exposed to various issues of ICT.
Here, I would like to show my appreciation for those who had helped me and guided me a lot in this subject. First of all, I would like to thanks our coordinator from UKM, Dr. Siti Mohd Yassin and our lecturer Mr. Muhammad Fariduddin Wajdi Anthony. Besides that, I would like to appreciate the cooperation and hard-work of my partner for all my assignments, Chong Xin Txin. And last but not least, I would like to thanks all my course-mates as they are willing to guide and help me whenever I face problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment