Wednesday 3 August 2011

Reflection on the Report in Journal Form


A number of 16 teacher trainees have answered our questionnaires. And I found that pirated software is very popular among teacher trainees. Our survey shown that 12 out of 16 teacher trainees have pirated software inside their laptop. Most teacher trainees agree that price is the main reason that they do not want to use original software.

            In the process of writing this report, I have learned a lot. I learn how to analysis data and convert the data into graphic form by using SPSS. Also, I was managed to know that how are our teacher trainees views toward original and pirated software. From the survey I have done, I know that most of us still do not have a clear view towards pirated and original software. 

Suk Hua
B.Ed TESL
IPGKS-UKM

No comments:

Post a Comment