Friday 19 August 2011

Reflection on Week 7


Examination is just around the corner and I am feeling like a little bit reluctant to do Assignment 8 & Assignment 9 due to lacking of time. However, I still manage to finish all of my assignments before the exam week. In assignment 8 (a), we need to create a simple one year personal financial management by using Open Office Spreadsheet. We faced some problems when we wanted to link the formula between the sheets.

Assignment 8(b) is the task which we need to create a document by using Microsoft Excel.  The spreadsheet should contains students’ grade and score analysis. I have learned the ways to use “VLOOKUP”, “STEDV”, “AVERAGE” and also “COUNTIF”. I really feel glad that I get a chance to learn about all these as those skills will be needed in preparing the report cards of my students in the future.
            Moving on to assignment 9, we were asked to plan, create and edit a simple database for student management information by using Open Office Base. By doing this assignment, I learn the ways to link the information between tables and also the ways to create forms and reports.

No comments:

Post a Comment